Monday, November 16, 2009

Go Colts!

In honor of the Colts spectacular win over Bill Belichick and his Patriots I am going to share my variation of the "Go Horse" cocktail recipe that is one of the specialty cocktails that I use to make at the Champps Americana in the Indianapolis International Airport. I think this is an improvement on the original recipe which was a little too sweet.

1 part Malibu rum
1 part Vodka
1 part Blue Curacao
splash of Pineapple

Shake with ice, strain and serve up.

If you shake it right you should end up with a blue drink and white foam on top. We served this drink as a martini but you can change it up and serve it over ice or use it as a shooter; I wouldn't try it as a frozen drink thought. Serve up a pitcher at your next Colts tailgate! For those of my friends who own places that serve yummy drinks feel free to add this to your menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment