Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanksgiving Wrap Up

Eat More Ham So it has been a busy month and I way behind on updating this blog. I promised to talk about Thanksgiving Dinner next so this is where I am picking back up before I dive into sharing some great food adventures in Indianapolis.

My Thanksgiving started off with a trip to the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade with some friends from school. I introduced Gray's Papaya to them and was able to grab some street meat and my favorite thing to find in NY Grocery stores, ready to eat pomegranates.

The after noon meal was a pitch in amongst the students. My contribution was some appetizers that seemed to go over really well with everyone. I made a date stuffed with goat cheese and wrapped in bacon. Really simple, with that good salty and sweet combination. After I ran out of dates I used some raisin bread to make sure none of the cheese and bacon went to waste. My Appetizer Plate

Great dishes by everyone who participated and great fellowship. Not a bad day to spend my birthday. Thanksgiving Plate 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment